The Astronomical Institute of the Czech Academy of Sciences (ASU), Czech Republic, offers an observing time on the Perek 2-m telescope. This telescope is located in Onřejov, a village about 40 km south-east from Prague, the capital city of the Czech Republic. The mid-European climate allows the observation in approximately one third of nights mainly in the spring-autumn period:
We offer observations with the following instruments:
- Single order spectrograph:
- Resolution: R∼13000 at Hα
- Wavelength coverage: 2nd order: 4000 – 5100 Å, 1st order: 5100 – 8900 Å
- The fiber-fed Echelle spectrograph (OES)
- Resolution: R∼40000 at Hα (R∼60000 at Hγ)
- Wavelength coverage (56 orders): 3753 – 9195 Å
- Photometric Camera
- Resolution: R = 0.2 arcsec/px
- Field of view: 7×5 arcmin
The magnitude limit for the spectroscopic observations by using 1-hour exposure is about 12 mag in visual. The observations will be secured in a full service mode.
Country of Installation: Czech Republic
Access to be provided: 40 clear observation nights
A detailed description of the instruments can be found at the website of the Stellar Physics Department.